Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cute crochet Cat that will melt your heart



Today I will tell you the story of this small and very cute Kitten that now lives both in our shop and home (he sits on our windowsill and looks at birds) :) 

There are other lovely Cats on our shop is you would like to take a look at them:

  • Crochet Amineko Cats - the cutest smiling Cat ever! They come in two sizes 7 inches and 11 inches and both are adorable💗


Look how small he is and how nice he sits in a palm💗


💗

One more picture of the Kitten :)

Also this is not related to the post, but last week I got a polymer clay and I really want to try it. Hopefully this weekend!
I got three colors: English rose, Mint color and Dark green one and I'm super excited!!


Wishing you a wonderful day!💖


2 comments:

  1. oh yeah this little citie could make a greatcompany to a child or a girlfriend!!!! So lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you so much, Mariya! It makes me so happy to hear that you liked him :)
      I'm wishing you a wonderful day!!

      Delete