Sunday, November 20, 2016

Gingerbread House and Mandarins



Here are more pictures of a crochet Gingerbread House I've made the other day. I had lots of fun taking pictures of it and I want to share them with you :)





The green leaves on the pictures are from the local shop and I think they add a very lovely festive feel to them! Also I like the way these small Christmas tree look, they are so shiny and they can be used like as an addition to a handmade Christmas project as well!



***



I've been eating tons of mandarins these days :)
The smell of them always reminds me of Christmas and New Year, that's also why I love them so much! They are like little reminders that a magical time of the year is approaching. 


What are favorite Christmas time foods? 






No comments:

Post a Comment